Saturday, December 03, 2005

Am I on track?
Hi sorry I haven't written on this blog in a while. I've been busy. Well as per my last post, I thought I was finally getting somewhere with my issues, but knowing what to do and doing it are 2 different things. I started falling back a bit in handling my issues. Then I went to a healing meeting on Wed morning. It felt a bit wierd at first as some people were dancing with some flags and things like that. Also there was someone singing in tounges some of the time. Anyways, to get to the point, there was a time at the end where we could be prayed for whatever we wanted. So I went up (with a friends help) and I was prayed for. The thing I was prayed for however was to get evil spirits out of me!!! Now man I didn't think I was evil, but a lot of spirits came out of me. I wasn't sure if this was actually true at the time, but have since had time to think about it and I KNOW it is true. I don't know why I know it is true though. Anyways, the lady that prayed has asked me to come back and it looks like I will. What do you think about this?

P.S Do you think this random statement is true or not?

You have to have gone through hell to carry evil spirits.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either way you look at it, having these spirits inside you doesn't make you an evil person. Especially knowing the kind of person you are, before or after the meeting.

It's great that this is happening for you. I can't wait to tag along on Tuesday night. Hehe, I'm interested (and a little concerned) of what may be lurking in me, if anything...

12/03/2005 5:59 PM

 
Blogger gazza said...

WOW.

Sounds like that was the right thing to do then, I'm glad you got those bad squishy's outta your system, God Bless you!


p.s, you couldv'e tried sneezing. ^_~

12/05/2005 12:38 AM

 
Blogger If not for Christ said...

Prayer is good. I see nothing wrong with being prayed for as talked about in scripture. Are there evil spirits in the world? Definitely! Did you have evil spirits in you?
Let me ask you a question. Do you believe that you can have both the Holy Spirit and evil spirits dwelling in you at the same time?

It seems that you want to believe this is true but there are still some doubts. I wonder what it is that isn't sitting comfortably with you?
In any situation like that Aliesha you need to go to scripture and see if what is in there agrees with what you have been told. John 14 is a good place to start. It talks about the Holy Spirit being a counsellor and one who will lead us into all truth. So pray for truth to be revealed before anything else.
Look at the words of Jesus - what does He say about the work of the Holy Spirit?
I can't agree with the random statement. Hell is not a place you go through - once in hell there is no way out - Luke16:26 makes that quite clear. Also evil spirits don't come from hell!

Talk to me or someone in leadership
if I have confused you.

12/05/2005 2:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello friend.
what is the name of the band who sings the song: my best friends the creator of the universe?
can you email and tell me at: mole_ring@hotmail.com .
thanks a bundle

12/08/2005 7:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home