Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Soul
My soul it longs to feel once more,
The beating of my heart.
For heart and soul to combine,
For happiness to start.

For in thy devine eyes,
Is where my happiness lives.
But alas my King through your hidden eyes,
I'm lost and can't forgive.

Dost thou seek my broken heart,
To mend, to tend, and love?
Then where's the staff to show the way?
Or a message from above?

Broken pieces, broken pieces,
Whatever shall I do?
Please put them all together,
So your eyes are in my view.

By Aliesha Jane Brown

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. A poem like that earned a great big hug for its writer. *HUG*

11/22/2005 4:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hun
well u where brave to put that poen up
i know u have been threw tough time
and you are going to beat it
i am going to be there to help you pick up the peices if you would like me to help now i can not carry your load for you but i am happy to walk beside you
you know i am allways here and allways will be

good luck with your journy
lol (lots of love)jazz jazz

11/22/2005 4:13 AM

 
Blogger If not for Christ said...

It seems as if you are really seeking some answers to issues that have been tearing at your heart.
Aliesha, the answers will come, sometimes not straight away and sometimes it is a process.

Forgiveness has always been a hard issue for me too, my prayers are with you.

11/22/2005 7:03 PM

 
Blogger gazza said...

Awesome poem, my poetic friend. I'm definately bookmarking you.

Like I have shown to you, hopefully, forgiveness is becoming one of my stronger points, so I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Unofficial growth coaching, lol.

11/23/2005 2:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home