Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dealing
Man does the devil hate me! I'm still dealing with those issuses I mentioned, yet everytime I try to put some time asside to deal with it a little more, something else comes along to deal with on top of it. I've come to the conclusion that that satan is trying to stop me from dealing with this. Well he's got another thing comming! I came to this conclusion also due to the fact that dealing with this would help me grow emensely. Anyways, I'll continue on this journey with the intention of growing more through Christ and the determination to not let anything else get in the way or stop me from reaching my full potential with and through him.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you have the Holy Spirit in you, Satan will not touch you...ever! EVER! EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, I shut up now. *hides* ;) lol

11/10/2005 1:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think about it (referring to Adelle's comment)...the devil stole your favourite colour! :O Another good reason for payback, m'dear!!!!! ;)

11/12/2005 3:08 AM

 
Blogger godsgirl said...

LOL!!!

11/13/2005 2:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home