Friday, November 25, 2005

Finally
Finally life's making sense. Took a while, but I think I'm now actually understanding things a bit better. Over the last few days I went from bad to worse about dealing with things, but last night I saw a tape I had hired out from the church library. It's called "Taking Back What Belongs To You" Joyce Meyer. Man it helped me put things into perspective so much more than I ever have done before. You see, I was blaming the person/persons who have hurt me ages ago and I could never seem to get over it. I didn't know why and I finally decided I needed to deal with it before it consumed me. So I started dealing with it as I wrote on my blog. However, I still had the wrong mindset. I thought I needed to just accept it and move on. This however is not the case. Not entirely. I learnt from this tape that it is ok to get angry, but you shouldn't get angry at people. Get angry at SATAN. He is the real culprit. This is what is called religious anger. I call it channeling my anger. I can still be angry, but instead of letting that anger control me, use it against Satan. I like that idea and I can finally have piece of mind cuz instead of blaming many, I only blame one. A lot easier ;) So yea. Now I'm finally happy. Thank you Opawa tape library lol. *hugs* to everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!

11/24/2005 3:50 AM

 
Blogger Rayd said...

Awesome!!

11/25/2005 8:10 PM

 
Blogger If not for Christ said...

It sounds as if this is a real turning point in the spiritual battles you have been having. Thank you for being so honest with your blogs. It is inspiring to the rest of us.

11/26/2005 8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home