Sunday, November 13, 2005

Yay!!
My issues are slowly dissappearing and I haven't even talked to anyone properly about it yet. I'm so glad I have God helping me out with them. He's showing me my issues and some ways to deal with them. One of my issues is about crying and I hate crying. Well tonight I cried and I'm feeling more and more comfortable with it. That's a good thing cuz now I won't be bottling things up. Well, not so much anyway. It's something God and I are still working on, but it's going real well.

3 Comments:

Blogger If not for Christ said...

Aliesha I really enjoy reading your blogs. You are very honest and through your writing I sense a real desire to allow God to work in every area of your life.
I agree with you about the tears - why don't we like people seeing us cry - after all Jesus wept!

11/14/2005 7:02 PM

 
Blogger gazza said...

Amen!

God is doing wonderful things in yuor life, you'll see.

11/17/2005 1:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done for allowing yourself to be vulnerable. I pray God will continue to touch your heart.

11/21/2005 7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home