Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy!!
Man oh man am I happy. I love trusting God cuz da rewards are awesome!! I thought I might not have any money at all for 6 weeks cuz I forgot to sort out a change of bennifit and my sister was like "we finish school on the 9th nov and theres a 6 week stand down period (which means without money) for the unemployment benifit". I paniced so much at first. Then I just prayed to God and left it all up to him. After a peacefull sleep I rung school to find out when it officially finishes. Well for me its the 9th nov. I was still calm. Then i phoned studylink (current benifit peoples) and asked them when my last payment is. 14th dec. Well that was good news. So I proceeded to ring the unemployment peoples. 1 week stand down period and paid 1 week in arras (another week without money). Thats only 2 weeks. Altogether thats a LOT better than I initially thought it would be. I have an apointment with the unemployment peps and if I apply early I might not be without money by the sounds of it. So big ups to God. Amen!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger gazza said...

It's very good. *claps and cheers*

11/01/2005 1:08 AM

 
Blogger amy said...

Awesum Leesh. You have a beautiful heart for God ;)

11/01/2005 4:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya
Thinking of you in writing this...
Call me!
http://www.emergentkiwi.org.nz/lynne/archives/000902.php

11/04/2005 1:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D

I managed to reply, even if I can't sign in anymore.

11/04/2005 3:33 AM

 
Blogger godsgirl said...

k not sure when exactly ya posted coach, but ill call ya soon when i can ok :)

11/04/2005 3:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home