Tuesday, October 18, 2005

School or No School....

Hey, well I'm at school again in the adult classes at Hagley and I'm soooooooooooo board, so I'm thinking of getting a full time job. The only reason I'm still at school is to get qualifications to get a good job. Thing is, out of all the jobs I have looked at so far, the only one I like is being an usher. This upsets me because to do this you dont need any qualifications. I'm thinking I should have just got a job at the end of seventh form. Well this is the third year after that and still in school. Is this silly? I still don't know exactly what I want to do for sure and I'm still looking at the different jobs avalible. Maybe it's best to know the job you want to do at an earlier age. Hmmm. What to do? Any ideas. I'm sure others will know what I'd be good at. What do you think about all this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know how u feel, im in the same position and its hard to know what to do. hang in there. youll figure it out eventually.

10/18/2005 2:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home