Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hey, I've been thinking a lot lately about letting go and trusting. It's been hard for me to let go of some hurts in my life and i am still stuggling a little, but God is helping heaps. I was looking in 'The Word for Today' and at the top of the entry it had: Learn to let go. So I read this and circled one thing: It's about fearing less and trusting more. I've come to realise that it's not about trusting others. It's about trusting God. Cuz once you fully trust God you can rely on him that everything else will be alright. That it's ok to trust when it is in his hands.

There's no need to fear anything when you trust God. Just remember Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Warwick Tomlinson said...

Trust is a really funny thing, and something that unfortunatly as humans we really aren't pre-disposed to. But the great thing , like you said, is that we can trust God and after that comes the trust in others.

Trust in communities is an important thing especially where youth are involved (they gossip lots)

So keep trusting God and let all those scars start to heal sister.

Praise God for you ;)

10/13/2005 2:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home