Monday, October 10, 2005

Camp OBY 2005!!! - At Living Springs, Belbird Heights.
What a weekend! Great food, great view, great company. This weekend was so full of great stuff, I don't know where to start. Let's start with the fact that in da morning of camp I got to up make some yummy fudge. Choclate and russian. Yum! I think the russian turned out better, but people seemed to like both anyway. Another thing before camp is I think we forgot to pick up Scotty on da way to camp. Oppps!. Oh well. Dave did pick him up eventually. So all was good. hee hee. My highlights had to be getting to know my cell group girls just that extra bit better and the games. We played a game in da pool of basket pool. Was so funny. Some people didn't even know who was on their side. There were also prize games like the McDonald combo one. The combo of a burger, fries, and thick shake was all mixed up together and who could eat it the fastest. 1 girl against 3 guys and who won? Thats right the girl. Big ups to Liddia. Better luck next time guys. Another game was where the volunteers had to have one marshmellow (pascall hee hee) at a time and say: 'fluffy bunnies' was so funny. My boyfriend won of course. Yay him!!
Oh yea. Gaz and I are going out for all you people who haven't worked it out yet. Since da same day as Adelle and Dave's engagement in fact. Anyways, I'll carry on. yea so camp 05 was real great and I learned that I can really trust God and have my feelings heard. So yea.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rayd said...

nice 1, we've all been waiting for the announcement. I have just two things to say which im sure Jeff would be proud of me saying (some of his most spoken quotes, well to me anyway)
Behave
Stay out of trouble!

10/10/2005 12:36 AM

 
Blogger godsgirl said...

lol rayd. I always behave don't I ;)

10/10/2005 12:54 AM

 
Blogger Warwick Tomlinson said...

ohh thats lovely, congrats to you and gazza, you kept that quiet didnt you?
Anyway i'm glad you enjoyed camp but i missed out on da fudge.

10/10/2005 5:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home