Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hey, well to those of u whom still read this I have been thu a really hard time. However, I feel I have grown more for the better in the last few days than I have in ages. This has meant that one or two of my friends have been upset by the change as I am putting God ahead of them. I feel this is a real shame as God IS more important. I wish they could see that. Oh well, life goes on. Anyways, please keep praying for me as I feel there is a lot more for me to learn :) Thanks, God bless.

3 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

thinking & praying for you girl ;) take care xoxo

it's funny how the hard times do really cause us to grow aye?!

Hang in there, this too shall pass.

10/09/2006 12:21 AM

 
Blogger godsgirl said...

Thanks Amz :)

10/09/2006 2:22 AM

 
Blogger If not for Christ said...

That is so true that often growth occurs in the hard times. Sometimes it takes a while for friends to see that Gods refining process in your life actually improves the friendship. Give them time - they will respect those changes you are making.
Any iced chocolates out there with our name on it?

10/12/2006 8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home