Friday, April 28, 2006

Update Easter Camp
Easter camp was da bomb! Yet again I gave in to God's presence and beauty as he changed me from the inside. I remember one easter camp where I promised myself that I would never have to go up the front again. I promised myself I wouldn't sin. LOL! Oh how nieve can one get. Every year I come back to God realising that I haven't delt with stuff that I thought I had. I belive that only when we are fully in God's presence does everything make sense. What is truely good. What is truely bad. The connection with God is unbeliveably important. I urge everyone reading this to make sure you are connecting with God. You probably already are, but yea. And remember, if you are ever in a place where you feel nothing is going right or that no one loves you. GOD LOVES U! ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
Update Job
I have sent out over 10 c.v's so I'm hoping to hear something soon. I am also starting another course called Work Track that runs for 6 weeks. I plan to have a job before it finishes. Please pray that I get one and where God needs me. THANK YOU.
*HUGS TO EVERYONE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home