Monday, February 27, 2006

So everyone knows at roughly the same time
I now have a bf and I'm sure everyone knows who it is. I waited and waited to see if this person is right for me and I have found that we have both positively grown together in patience and understanding. This has been the first time that I have positively grown soo much and put God first before the relationship. Don't get me wrong, I've always wanted to put God first. It's just actually doing it that is the hardest thing. You know, the missing the person so much and spending so much time with them that you don't spend enough time with God. I hate it when that happens. (note: please watch out for that, it is a deathly trap) However, this time I have a peace about me where I am constently thinking about God and still putting leadership and worship etc first. I'm so glad that I have found this balance with putting God first :) YAY God!!! *HUGS* to everyone.

11 Comments:

Blogger Rayd said...

That is kewl. Waiting for God to do it His way is always the right way to go.
I know that sometimes it is hard to put God first, but i think everyone struggles with that issue at some point or another in their lives. The rewards are so much better when you follow God. And the happiness thing, it is definitely a part of following God. I know from my own experiences (even though i am still young) when you do follow God, especially the times when it seems pointless, you feel so much happier, and it's not just from knowing you followed Him that makes you happier. It's like a cloud of happiness surrounds you.

2/28/2006 2:56 AM

 
Blogger godsgirl said...

Thanks Jaimee :)

And Amen to that Rayd!! I am sooo much happier :) It seems others have also noticed this. If at any point I don't feel that God is coming first, I'm gonna look seriously at where I am at ay. Like I said at my baptism, I NEVER want to be seperated from God again.

2/28/2006 3:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there hunny i am glade that you and jaja jave worled out things and that you guys are both going out with each other see i told you that things would work out just fine hope all goes well so are we waiting to hear wedding bells lol

2/28/2006 4:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did somebody say wedding bells????? :O

2/28/2006 8:32 PM

 
Blogger Rayd said...

...yes jared. that was your cue. now we'll have to do the whole conversation again! How many times did we practise this?

3/07/2006 12:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aliesha - will you m...meet me for lunch tomorrow? LOL!

3/07/2006 8:14 PM

 
Blogger Rayd said...

haha nice!

3/07/2006 8:25 PM

 
Blogger If not for Christ said...

A boyfriend, that's great - just so long as he knows where all the places are that serve the best iced chocolate! LOL

And that you keep on blogging! I enjoy reading your blogs Aliesha - keep on going with them.

3/09/2006 8:01 PM

 
Blogger godsgirl said...

I'm teaching him where they are LOL! Oh and im still bloging lol.

And guys, what's with the wedding talk :0 Do I look like I'm ready for THAT!!! *HUGS* to everyone.

3/10/2006 5:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is indeed. As long as it's anywhere away from Westfield though. :P

3/10/2006 11:08 PM

 
Blogger godsgirl said...

Thanks so much Sash :) *HUGS*

3/12/2006 2:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home