Thursday, November 20, 2008

hello :) FINALLY ANOTHER POST!!!! Well my life has changed dramaticly since I last posted. I am now at South City Christian Centre and not Opawa, mainly due to there being a young adults group at SC (South City). I LOVE it for many reasons:

1. Moe's is the name of the youth group.

  • 5:30pm before church on a Sunday
  • Gold coin donation for tea.
  • Great friendly peple
  • Great cooking :)
  • Games: pool, table tennis, cards

Moe's is just what i wanted. A youth group atmosphere with people my own age. WHOOHOO!!!

2.Church

  • Focus on prayer
  • Great worship
  • Some members in worship team have written there own songs & used them in church.
  • Relevant teaching
  • Pashionate people

This church is teaching me the importance of prayer & what it means to be pashionate.

Also HUGE news!!!! My best friend Tash is now a christian! YEAAHHH. You see, once I stopped hanging out with the so-called "clicky group" from opawa, I found I had more time to focus on others. Please do not make the same mistake that I did. I spent a lot of time with the same people & I found as a result I had no time for anyone else.

Thought of the day: REACH OUT TO PEOPLE.

  • Don't just stick with the same group & don't just say hello to some people sometimes.
  • Allocate your time to see people regularly. Not all or nothing type attitude.

Please leave some feedback. I would love to hear from you. I may even be the one you reach out to today LOL. It's ok if you just leave a comment & say hi :P

Tune in next time to learn more about my exciting life. Besides - there is a lot to catch up on :)

P.s Please be aware I have updated my links. This is due mainly to non-activity and if they update I may add them again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome to see you're back. :)

11/20/2008 9:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clap clap aliesha its nice to see you are a reborn christian and that you "practice what you preach" keep it up

1/13/2009 10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home